▸ Multi camera system bundles are available for up to 4 cameras
- include camera tracking
- multi-channel advanced chroma keying
▸ All the necessary VR studio elements are offered
- including the tracking sensors and zTrack subpixel accurate tracking solution
- Akatona multi channel very low latency chroma keyer
- with or without rendering engines (Unity3D, Aximmetry and Akatona supported, Unreal support is available on request) with zTrack plugin
▸ Tracking and rendering workstations (quad i7 CPUs, nVidia GTX GPUs)
▸ Blackmagic Design or AJA video I/O boards
▸ Online training and support
Optional upgrades are available for customers that want to also make use of more sophisticated 3D keying to create using depth–based effects.
A wide range of upgrade elements are compatible with the system:
- including an upgrade to the award winner depth processing zLense Studio Rig
- DSLR cameras
- professional cameras, PT heads and PTZ head remote control
- zoom encoding
- NDI integration instead of or mixed with SDI
- integrated video switching and titling
Customized set design or existing set migration, optimization is available.
Local installation is available at an extra cost
All the bundles are optimized for interlaced 1080 i50/60 HD resolution rendering, but higher resolution and progressive frame rates can be supported on request.
A 3-camera bundled package is starting from $60,000 US.